Quotations from P G Wodehouse are copyright of, and reprinted by permission of, the Trustees of the Wodehouse Estate © 2018 The P G Wodehouse Society (UK)
Gift membership is very popular and is available all year round. This is how to arrange it:
2. Note that renewal at £22 is due on 1 June each year. You can add £22 to any pro-
3. Write the recipient's name and postal address onto the application form.
4. Include their email address and a phone number if possible: don't worry, it's only for Committee use. There's no need to sign the form.
5. In the “Other Information” box on page 2 of the application form state that it is a gift membership, give us your name, and include a contact email address (or telephone number) for yourself.
6. Also in the “Other Information” box (or in an accompanying note/email) tell us whether you would like the welcome mailing sent to you (if so, tell us your postal address). Our default is to send it direct to the recipient but you may prefer to hand the package over in person.
7. A card will be enclosed with the welcome mailing stating who has purchased the gift membership.
8. Tell us when you would like the mailing to arrive. Our default is to send it out as soon as payment has been received.
9. Allow time for direct debits and electronic payments to be checked and processed before anything can be sent, and for arrival by second class post.
Special Christmas present details for 2018:
1. For a payment of £11.00 the recipient will receive the December 2018 mailing then March 2019. Renewal will become due on 1 June 2019 at a cost of £22.
2. For a payment of £16.50 the recipient will receive the September and December 2018 mailings, then March 2019. Renewal will become due on 1 June 2019 at a cost of £22.
3. For a payment of £33 the recipient will receive the December 2018 mailing then all mailings up to 1 June 2020, when membership renewal becomes due.
4. The purchaser must make it clear upon application that it is a Christmas gift.
5. The purchaser must tell us whether to post it to the recipient's address or to the purchaser's address, and when they would like it to arrive.
6. Either way it will include our normal card advising who has purchased the gift membership.
7. Allowance must be made for direct debit and electronic payments to be checked and processed before anything is sent, and for arrival via second class post.
Thank you for purchasing gift membership, we know that it will be well received.
|Other Society Contacts|